Dr Nicholas Lolatgis
MBBS, FRANZCOG, FRCOG
With a career in obstretrics and gynaecology since 1981, Dr Lolatgis has played a leading role in many of the pioneering developments in women’s health care; and today, is acknowledged as a world authority on devising and implementing advanced strategies for improving the success of treating all male and female infertility problems.
Under his leadership and care, the Centre for Infertility Solutions (CIS) is now providing all couples with a highly personalised and pro-active approach to overcoming difficulties with conceiving and successfully completing a pregnancy. Through both Immunological and IVF avenues of treatment.
Dr Nicholas Lolatgis is an Honorary Lecturer in the department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology at Monash University, is Director of the Monash Family Planning Service and was a previous Director of the Epworth Endometriosis Centre in Melbourne.
His Special Achievements and Interests include:
- Investigating and developing revolutionary IVF technologies during a 33 year association with Monash IVF
- Pioneering advanced laparoscopic surgery for women
- Conducting research into the causes of infertility and recurrent miscarriages
- Reducing pain and infertility in endometriosis patients through state of the art medical and surgical treatment
- Providing advanced medical and surgical care to women with polycystic ovarian disease
- Investigating and managing the role of the immune system in infertility
- Conducting research into the role of stem cells in the treatment of infertility
- Helping all couples experience the joy of becoming parents.